October 10, 2017 15:08
BEIJING, Oct. 10 (Xinhua) -- Xinhua Silk Road Information Department of China Economic Information Service (CEIS) on Tuesday rolled out the “Chinese Companies Inquiry System”.
The system, available for free at www.xhsilkroad.com, is an important component of the existing Xinhua Silk Road Information products, supplying systematic information about Chinese enterprises’ registration details, shareholders, branches and investment conditions, etc.
Heads of Xinhua Silk Road Information Department said the new system can better help overseas users access to and evaluate information of Chinese enterprises and thus facilitate their business and investment interactions with their Chinese counterparts.
CEIS is a wholly-owned company of Xinhua News Agency, and undertakes Xinhua’s comprehensive economic information service, including economic information collection, processing, marketing, and customer services.
Xinhua Silk Road is a national information service platform focusing on the Belt and Road Initiative. By constructing four service systems, including databases in Chinese and English, credit investigation, counseling and think tank, matchmaking trading, it provides customers with information searching and release, information screening, personalized counseling, and matchmaking trading services related to Belt and Road construction. (Contributed by Hu Pingchao, email@example.com)
- •WMO Secretary-General sends letter of congratulations on China’s Meteorological Development Index release
- • China's Meteorological Development Index Report makes debut on Tue.
- •CEIS promises all efforts to promote green energy use and growth
- •Xinhua’s CEIS, Russia’s Far East Investment and Export Agency ink cooperation agreement
- •Xinhua News Agency opens B&R information service platform to global cooperators
- 1 China's economic transformation opens new opportunities for multinationals -- GE China CEO
- 2 Belt&Road Initiative showing tangible benefits in Europe: experts
- 3 B&R Initiative to make world "much richer": Serbian president
- 4 3rd "Made in China" exhibition to be held in Qatar in November
- 5 China's innovative farming brings healthier food
- 6 CSCEC’s overseas revenues top USD10 bln in 2016
- 7 B&R Initiative offers unique opportunity for development: Lebanese expert
- 8 Continued innovation to help China avoid middle-income trap: HSBC
- 9 China could sustain 6 pct growth rate in medium term: U.S. expert
- 10 EU-China cooperation vital as U.S. unilateralism writ large: EU expert